Bamboozle receives vital funding to support its work in 2021!
We’re delighted to have received vital funding from Arts Council England, the Government’s Culture Recovery Fund and the Garfield Weston Foundation.
The funds, which total nearly £90K, will enable us to:
- Deliver more performances of our outdoor production of Down to Earth, in Leicester and in various locations throughout the UK. Especially for young audiences described as having profound and multiple learning disabilities.
- Create and tour a brand new, spectacular production into special schools – The Firebird. These funds will help us to realise our ambitions to create a truly spectacular and memorable experience.
- Bring more Front of House performances straight to families’ front doors – with opportunities for the whole street to enjoy a unique festival experience, right from their own garden.
- Create a whole new experience for families with children on the autistic spectrum: Bamboozle Backyard will bring together creativity with nature and the outdoors.
- Continue to evolve our offer for families though the autumn and beyond, whether that is though more opportunities to connect directly with Bamboozle artists online, or with more in-person experiences.
- Get ready for touring in Spring 2022, creating another new production.
Further information about all of these projects will be coming out over the next few weeks and months – be sure to sign up to our mailing lists to find out more.
Thank you to all the children, young people and families who have taken part in our projects recently. It is because of your passion and support for our work that we have been able to secure this funding, so that we can keep delivering for you!